Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bamboo Philosophy


Bamboo Philosophy

BOOMZ77-One day in a desperate condition that a person decides to quit his job, even quit his relationship with others and stop of his spirituality. Then he went into the woods to talk to God for the last time. "Lord, give me one good reason not to quit" he said.The Lord gave an answer that surprised him. "Look around", He said. "Did you see the fern and the bamboo in the forest?" "Yes", he said.Then God said, "When first I planted them, I plant seeds and take care of them. I gave them light, I gave them water, and ferns that grow very fast. Its brilliant green covered the floor, but nothing came from the bamboo seed, but I did not quit on the bamboo. ""In the second year, the ferns that grow faster and much more. Still, nothing came from the bamboo seed, but I do not give in to it. ""In the third year still nothing from the bamboo seed to grow it but I still do not give up. So is the fourth year. "
 "Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the soil. Compared to the fern, which was seemingly small and insignificant. But six months later, the bamboo is growing by reaching a height of more than 100 feet. He spent the five years growing roots. The roots that made him strong and gave him what he needs to survive. I will not give my creations a challenge it could not handle. ""Do you know, my child, all the time struggling, you have actually been growing roots? I do not give up on the bamboo, I would never give up on you ".God says, "Do not compare yourself with others. The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern, but both make the forest beautiful. ""Your time will come", God said to him. "You will rise high.""How high should I rise God?" He asked. "How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return. "As high as they can afford?" He asked."Yes." He replied "Honor me with your growth, as high as you can achieve."Then he left the forest, realizing that God will never give in to it and He will never give up on you.Ps: Do not ever regret this life when you live even if it's just for one day. Good days give happiness, those days are not good to give the experience, both of which give meaning to life. Sometimes we often fail to do anything, remember No one is perfect, so do not give up because of the failure that we experience are like the roots to grow strong so that one day could grow as high.(vata)

0 comments:

Welcome

Welcome to BOOMZ 77!
always stay on our blog. 77 experiences, 77 features, 77 country. lets go around the world!

Blogroll

Label

Blogger news

Powered By Blogger
BOOMZ 77. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Popular Posts

Your Search

Followers

 

BOOMZ 77. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com